May 04, 2010

Free Ways to Make Money Online-2 Very Important Tips for Beginners

When I first started with free ways to make money online, there were two very important tips that I kept reading.  This post will be short and sweet, but the two ideas are things that are important for me.

Use separate email accounts.  For each type of online venture that I use to make money, I have a different email accounts.  One for surveys, one for affiliate marketing, and so forth.  There are many different types of free email services out there that you can use.  My favorite is Yahoo.  By setting up different email accounts, I know what type of mail I am going to be dealing with in each account.  By trying to do it all from just one account it would be harder to organize. 

Sign up for Paypal.  Paypal is one of the leading online money exchange systems.  When you sign up for different programs, many of them will have a Paypal option.  There are two main advantages to having a Paypal account.  One is that I get my money quicker.  I don't have to wait for the mail man to deliver my check.  The other is that all of my money is going to one place from my online transactions.  It's kind of like an online bank.

Like I said, short and sweet!  Just two simple tips for anyone who is getting started using free ways to make money online.  Until next time, keep an open mind and all things are possible!

Are you looking for an internet business guide?   I have published an article over at Ezine articles about tips for choosing an internet business guide for beginners.  You can view that article by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment