May 12, 2010

Valued Opinions Surveys-Are Valued Opinions Surveys Legitimate?

Valued Opinions Surveys was one of the first survey company that I joined.  As with many survey companies, many people wonder if this company is legitimate or if it is a scam. For starters, Valued Opinions is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Let me talk a little bit about my experience with Valued Opinions and what you can expect by signing up.

With Valued Opinions, the surveys are delivered to your email box frequently.  They offer a reward scheme that is a little different but I like it just the same.  Instead of cash, they offer merchant gift cards.  I normally choose the prepaid Visa debit card.  It works just like cash at any merchant that accepts Visa.

When you register with Valued Opinions, be sure to fill out all of your information correctly.  Additionally, be sure to complete your user profiles so that you can get the most survey invites.  If you fail to complete them, you will be filtered out of many surveys that you would normally qualify for.

When you receive an email from Valued Opinions Surveys, you will be told the topic of the survey, the amount of time needed and the topic which the survey is about.  This is very helpful because if I see that I have a survey waiting that is going to take 30 minutes, but I only have 15 minutes, I know to wait about that survey until I have the proper amount of time needed.

The reward cash out for Valued Opinions is set at $20.  It does not take that long for me to build up to that in order to cash out.  Generally, I get about 5-6 invites a week from them and qualify for about half of the survey opportunities I am presented with.  Surveys generally range in payment range of $1-$5.  I have had a few opportunities for surveys that were as much at $20, but I did not qualify.  After I cash out, I generally receive my prepaid debit card within 2-3 weeks.

If you are looking to make some money on the side, then this is a great way to do it.  In my opinion, this survey company is legitimate. 


Click Here to Join Valued Opinion Surveys! 

For a complete listing of way to make money online for free visit my website:  Free Ways to Make Money Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment