July 03, 2010

Is Cashcrate a Scam? Is Cashcrate Real?

***I have updated this Cash Crate post (Click Here to Visit Cash Crate) as of February 13th 2013. To visit Cash Crate, visit Today is my anniversary of when I started doing affiliate marketing.  I actually started learning how do all of that stuff 3 years ago.  I jumped in head over heels and became proficient in SEO, Wordpress, Affiliate Marketing, Ebook production and promotion.  If you want to read more about me, and the ways I make money online, I will be releasing other ways as they became available.*****

"Is Cashcrate a Scam?  Is Cashcrate Real?"  Those are two questions I have been seeing in a few forums I visit regularly in the past month.  I decided that I've been busy this week working on my site that is dedicated to free ways to make money online (click for FREE ebook),  writing an ebook and modifying pages with new offers I have found recently.  But for my loyal readers on this blog, I didn't want you to feel like I had forgotten you, so I for this post "Is Cashcrate a Scam, Is Cashcrate Real", I searched on the net to find an unbiased review of the system at Cashcrate.  Enjoy and I will be back with you again next week! 

Is CashCrate a Scam and is it Worth Joining?

By Michael Bakovic


So you would like to know if CashCrate is worth joining and if it is a scam? Let me tell you my honest opinion about CashCrate. CashCrate is a GPT site where you fill out offers for money. CashCrate is 100% free to join. The requirements are that you must be at least 13 years old and it does not matter what country you are from. Let me first explain the whole CashCrate concept to you.

Why is CashCrate paying people to fill out offers? Companies pay CashCrate whenever someone signs up one of their offers and then CashCrate pays us a portion of that.

How much money do I get per offer? CashCrate pays anywhere from $.15 to $20 for you to fill out their offers. There are two different kinds of offers: Credit Card offers, and free offers. Credit card offers require a credit card and usually pay upwards of $5 per offer, and usually require a small investment. The free offers usually pay up to $3.00. Most people stick with free offers because they require less of a hassle.

Is it worth filling out offers? It all depends. What kind of person are you, are you the kind of person who is trying to use CashCrate as a real job, or are you trying to make some extra cash. The truth of the matter is that CashCrate should by no means be used as a full time job. CashCrate is something that is great for extra cash, and something to do while bored. CashCrate pays you monthly once you reach a minimum of $10. To keep you more motivated CashCrate offers referral contests and contests for whoever makes the most from offers! The downside to the offers is that sometimes you don't know when they are done, and you got to poke around a little bit. An hour or two of work a month can get you a free $20 extra a month

When do you get paid? With CashCrate you get paid monthly on the 15th of each month. Say you earn $30 in July, they will mail out your check on August 15th. People who happen to acquire 50 active referrals get paid on the 1st of every month, which is a great bonus. CashCrate always pays up, but their only downfall is that they don't have a PayPal system set up.

Can you tell me about the referral program? Yes! This is what I really like about CashCrate! Their referral program is excellent. When you first join you get 20% of your first level referral's earnings (doesn't take away from them), and you get 10% of your second level referral's earnings. On top of that you earn $3 every time a referral earns their first $10. As you get more and more referrals CashCrate offers better percentages of what you get from your referrals. In all honesty if you are determined enough you can earn a lot of money with their referral program. Some top earners are earning $1000 plus a month just by their referrals!

Pros:

100% free to join

Free extra cash with little time and effort

13 years of age only to join

Can join from any country

With their referral program your earnings can be endless

They offer great contests

Cons:

No PayPal form of payment

Sometimes offers are confusing

There are less offers to complete for non-English speaking people
The Bottom Line: Give CashCrate a go, if you do not like it then you didn't lose anything. What can I say, cash is cash! If you would like extra money online then CashCrate is definitely worth joining!
For further reading visit my CashCrate blog.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Bakovic


http://EzineArticles.com/?Is-CashCrate-a-Scam-and-is-it-Worth-Joining?&id=2303803

 I hope this post has cleared up the answers to the questions is cashcrate real and is cashcrate a scam.  








Is CashCrate Real?  Is CashCrate a Scam?

No comments:

Post a Comment