February 17, 2013

On the Road Again...The Virtual Road, That Is

Well, after an extended vacation from Internet Marketing, I am back.  I have spent many years (actually just 5) learning how to become proficient in most all areas of making money online.  While I have not made a fortune, I have made money from several different methods and will be more than happy to share my reviews, comments, and experiences with these types of money making ventures.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Basic Terms and Rules of the site.  You can also join my social circles and sign up for email updates, that is the easiest way for me to keep in contact with you when I update this blog or any of my other ones.  (I have several that deal with many different topics)  As I write this, I am talking to one of my junior partners and we are cutting up about our first filing cabinet in this office.  (Picture to follow soon enough). 

Some of the links may be dead or redirect to other offers, (since this blog is over 3 years old).  If it does I apologize in advance.  I have no control over these, as they are governed by a 3rd party affiliate program. 

Have fun with it!!!  It's great to be back, and I hope to be seeing you all again in the near future.

~~James

No comments:

Post a Comment